Sunday, July 26, 2009

Messages from New Zealand

CALEB D
To Jimmy, I have got one tooth out and I have a tooth wiggly. My Dad pulled it out. I was very brave and I was very happy. I said to Dad "Thank you Dad!"

JADE
Hi Jimmy, Do you know we did dancing? It was called Maori dancing. We were dancing at assembly.

RYAN
You are lucky you don't have to do any homework, you get to do fun stuff. I wish I could go on a holiday like you. You don't have to do a silly dance!

GRAYSEN
Dear Jimmy, When I went to the park I went down this hill with my scooter. A woman was walking past and I used my brakes but I fell off. I got a scar and it is awful. I started to cry and then we got to have an ice-cream. I got hokey pokey and Fletcher and Riley got Goody, Goody Gum Drop.

MYA
Dear Jimmy, Are you having fun? I bet you are. I heard you went to Cliffords Tower. Do you want to know some things that I did in the holidays? I went to Hannah Montana, the movie and Ice Age 3. In Ice Age 3 Buck spoke Irish.

IZZAC
I went to Timaru and I got a transformer toy. It was an Optimus Prime and it transforms into a truck.

MYIA
In nine weeks I am going to Clyde. I am staying in my Grandad's house up in Clyde.

MACKENZIE
To Jimmy, I am going to write about when I went to Queenstown. When I went to Queenstown I went in the pool. It said 'open' and we just went in. When we were driving it took 4 and a half hours. I was bored in the hotel. We had breakfast and tea, 'yum, yum in my tum'! I had to share a bed with my brother.

KYRA
Dear Jimmy, You are lucky you are in England. I was sick but I only had a headache and a sore throat. I hope you are having a good time. I am better now though. Sometimes I feel sick but I'm not, I'm okay.

CALEY
Dear Jimmy, In the holidays I went to Hannah Montana with Holly. It was really fun because we got three pottles of lollies and we got three packets of popcorn. When we had the popcorn we made a big mess. Jimmy, why were you not dancing at your Grandad's 70th birthday?

MRS WALDRON
Hi Jimmy, we have loved reading your blog and looking at all the pictures. I thought your Grandad's birthday looked like lots of fun but we couldn't see you dancing, only helping to cut the cake. Are you like Ryan and don't like dancing? We were also a bit worried that you were throwing things at Tom while he was in the stocks. Mya told us we didn't have to worry because he would be able to get out.
Tomorrow I am going to Wellington so Room 2 will have Mrs Holden all day, I think they are excited about that. I hope I get a chance to go to the museum, we liked looking at the Beamish museum that you went to.

We did some beautiful art work using the koru design, you will be able to see it when you get back and we have new reading stations. Say hello to Ellen and Tom for us. Room 4 are going to look at your blog and might write Tom some messages as well. Room 1 got Ellen's postcard today and I think they sent her an email.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment